Dr. Doerthe graduated from University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany. She has more than 19 years of experience as a Consultant Neurologist in Germany and 6 years in the UAE. After General Medicine studies, she has completed Post Graduate Studies in Neuropathology from University Duesseldorf followed by Post Graduate Education in various Neurological Departments at University Teaching Hospitals across Germany and in Psychiatry Department from LWL-Psychiatry Association Westphalia in Dortmund, Germany. She completed the studies by a Fellowship as Specialist Neurologist at University Teaching Hospital in Saarbruecken, Germany for qualification on cardiac and neurological intensive care.
As Consultant Neurologist she conducted the Neurological Intensive Care unit and stroke unit for in-patient adults with acute life-threatening neurological diseases at University Teaching Hospital in Guenzburg, Germany. She had the educational authority of Neurological Intensive Care of Bavarian State Chamber of Physicians.
Her wealth of expertise in the neurological field regarding investigation, treatment and prevention is constantly updated by participation in numerous conferences, lectures and seminars national and international. Dr. Doerthe has authored several medical articles in scientific journals and participated as speaker at congresses. She is member of German and United Arab Emirates Society of Neurology, German Neuro-Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine and the German Stroke Association.
Dr. Doerthe’s therapeutic skills include Neurofeedback, an innovative computer - aided training method, to influence consciously self-regulation of brain activity by providing an audio and video feedback signal to improve brain imbalances.
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Study (NCS)
- Lumbar Puncture
- Dementia screening
- Duplex Sonography
- MRI and CT Diagnostics
- All Laboratory Investigations (Germany and UAE accredited laboratory)
- SUDOSCAN (Hyperhidrosis scan)
- QEEG (Brain Mapping)
- Evoked Potentials (Visual, Auditory and Somatosensory)
- MindSet Programme (Brain Exercise)
- Intravenous Nutrition Therapy LifeDrip (VIP, Anti-Stress & Mood Support, Energizer)
- Botulinum Toxin Therapy In Neurology
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- De-Stress and Relaxation Ayurvedic Treatments
- Dry / Wet Cupping (Hijama)
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation